Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Blog Post & Sure It Won't Be the Last

So, this is a blog?  I am thinking it is time to get down on paper or web or wherever what is going on in our lives, family & day to day doings.  Well, from my perspective, anyway.  I can't promise this will be perfect or even enjoyable to read, but maybe, just maybe, it will help me remember that chaos and love are somehow intertwined ~ our family life is proof of that.

First and foremost ~ to those who feel like I am negative or down or unhappy, stop reading and please move on somewhere else.  By no means do I say that to be ugly or rude or whatever ~ I have decided that sugar coating is not helping me or those around me.  If you care and want the best for me, read on.  Life is real and if we can't find a place to vent and share the happy with the craziness, then how do others expect us to be real with them, close friends and family, or with our own immediate family that our days are surrounded with?  Being real doesn't mean I am not happy ~ being real means that I love my children and husband more than words could express, but life isn't perfect and neither am I.  Enough said?  I think so :).

So ~ as I read the above paragraphs I guess some could interrupt them in a less than positive manner.  To those who feel that way, all I know to say is Oh well.  If you are reading this, then I hope you understand.  And I hope you understand when I say that this Blog is about true life and real feelings ~ if not, then why take the time to post anything at all?  Not sure yet if I will make this private or public ~ public for now I suppose. 

Time to get busy with dishes and diapers and figuring out what lunch and supper will be.  Just remember, in the words of Riley ~ "I will never kiss a frog".  Chad says she will kiss alot of frogs in her day ~ I asked him what that means between he and I and he said he was still a frog.  Not to me ~ well, not today, anyway.  Can't tell you how I will feel about that tomorrow, but today, he is much more than a frog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment